A successful esports platform is more than its teams, streamers, websites and players. Its is also the people behind the scenes that makes it run smoothly and deliver for our clients. Swift Media Entertainment, the parent company of Team SoloMid and Blitz is looking for a full time client coordinator who can help manage some of our most important sponsorship partners and help grow our platform.
Job Title: Partnerships Coordinator
Type: Full Time
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Successful Candidate Traits
- Organized: Must be able to manage multiple tasks demanding a high level of organization and timely response to our clients request.
- Team Player: Candidate must work well across all verticals of TSM.
- Strong Communication Skills: Must communicate externally/internally in a timely manner, clearly and with a high level of respect.
- Detail Oriented: Must be able to pay attention to small details while maintaining deadlines and accuracy
Requirements & Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field.
- 3 plus years of work experience in a relevant field.
- Previous experience as a Sales Coordinator or Account Manager preferred.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Manage communication and outreach with our clients on a daily basis.
- Handle requests from clients and create solutions for each request.
- Manage campaign deliverables, campaign measurement and client reporting
- Maintain and update all client related sales materials and status reports.
- Assist sales leads on other tasks related to client sponsorships.
To be considered for the position, please send in an application here.