Job Title: Computer Vision Engineer
Type: Full Time
Location: Los Angeles, CA
We're looking for an experienced Computer Vision Engineer for a full-time, on-site position. You will be working with our separate software business team to further develop desktop applications that help gamers improve their in-game performance.
- You will work on our desktop application that uses computer vision to gain insights on users while they play games.
- These insights will help power our data analytics platform that in turn helps gamers improve their craft.
- We are looking to branch into all of the major games including Fortnite, CS:GO, and COD so you will have to be familiar with all of the major games.
- Must be able to work on-site in Los Angeles, CA
- 3+ years experience in computer vision (suggested)
- Familiarity with OpenCV, DirectX, etc.
- Excellent communication skills with the English language
- Bonus points for gaming related computer vision projects
To apply, send an email to [email protected] with subject title Application: Computer Vision Engineer. You may contact our Director of Technology on Twitter (@officiadil) with any questions about the position you may have. (edited)