TSM is one of the most successful and one of the most recognizable esports organizations in North America. We are home to championship esports teams, network educational gaming websites, and home to some of the largest gaming influencers.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will be a key member of the TSM partnerships team responsible for the Northeast & Midwest territories based in New York City. The Director of Partnerships will have responsibility for structuring and executing partnerships with fortune 500 clients utilizing the full array of the TSM Platform. This would include esports teams, influencers and websites.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Oversee all aspects of TSM team partnerships, influencer and website sales in the northeast region
- Drive the entire sales process from outreach to execution of campaign/partnership
- Collaborate with integrated marketing, account management, team management and content team to deliver solution for partners
- Will be a key player in the growth of the TSM partnership team and revenue
- Will need to be able to work autonomously and be a self-starter remotely accessing TSM resources
What It Takes To Be Successful
- 5+ years of experience in digital media or partnership sales
- Solutions oriented team player with the ability to work seamlessly across departments
- Ability to articulate TSM platform elements and value proposition to senior level executives
- Broad base of direct client relationships across multiple category verticals
- Resourceful and independent operator who can handle managing multiple projects at one time
- Skill set to work with management to prioritize client list and potential partners
- Ability to be a creative thought leader with partners acting as a consultant utilizing TSM platform to achieve marketing objectives
- Esports and gaming is a digitally native ecosystem. Candidate needs to have a deep understanding of digital media and content partnerships
- Candidate must have an understanding of esports, gaming, influencers along with a willingness to continually grow their knowledge base
- Results oriented consultative seller that has a strong understanding of the competitive environment and can articulate TSM key points of difference
- Team player who is a solution-oriented problem solver and will build strong relationship across the TSM organization
- Candidate has to want to work in a fast paced and growing start-up environment
- Passion for growing TSM and commitment to go above and beyond to support the team
- Ability to build long term partnerships with strategic results oriented approach.
What You Get
- A company focused on growth and shared success
- Highly engaged senior management team of seasoned gaming professionals
- Fluid organization unencumbered by politics or bureaucracy with significant autonomy to get things done quickly and right
- A fast-paced but fun team of passionate people
- Cool projects and opportunities to jump ahead of the industry and optimize people initiatives around a great culture
- Excellent reputation with customers and industry
Perks & Benefits
Competitive Market Pay, Unlimited Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Days & Holidays, 100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan, Wellness Activities, Happy Hours, Company Team Building Events, Flexible Work From Home Days.
To be considered for the position, send in an application here.