An experience UI Designer with a passion for gaming and esports.
Full Time - Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking one UI Designer to join our Digital Product Design team for a full time, on-site position. You will be working closely with the Director of Digital Product and Director of Software to work on a new product involving gaming statistics, data, and information. This requires knowledge and experience with League of Legends.
- Ability to create and follow a brand guide and remain cohesive across all assets
- Fluency in user interface patterns for both desktop and mobile experiences
- Experience creating prototypes and wireframes for complex user flows in web applications
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, product designer, or similar UI/UX related role for the web.
- Experience working a tight design cycle and collaborating with the development team for design implementation
- Passion for gaming
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g. conducting usability studies, and performing user research)
If you are interested, please email your resume and portfolio to [email protected] An online Portfolio or PDF is required.